Sunday, December 14, 2014

I'm Honored To Work With Wema Sepetu: Van Vicker

Ghananian famed actor Van Vicker says he is honored to work with Wema Sepetu whose charm seems to attract the actor who has also appeared in many Nigerian Nollywood movies.
Through his Instagram Van Vicker wrote "Fun time Baby! We work and play at the same time. working as colleagues is not the same as working as FRIENDS. I am honoured. #Rooaar @wemasepetu"

On the other hand Van Vicker interviewed the sexy Wema Sepetu through his radio show and when Wema was asked who is her favorite male actor she said it is Van Vicker "yo @wemasepetu was on my radio show in Ghana, ask @live919fm she has other sides I didn't know abt till I interviewed her. Her favorite actor is...lol" Vacker posted a photo with that caption

No comments:

Post a Comment