Monday, January 26, 2015

I'm Blessed To Have Millardy Ayo: Wema Sepetu

Today is popular Tanzanian presenter Millardy Ayo's birthday. Many celebrities wrote their warm wishes for him, Wema too wasn't behind as she wrote that sweet message below.....

"I have encountered lots of people in my life but this one ryt here is what defines the word Extraordinary to me... Lets leave aside da fact dat he is da most hardworking person I know which im sure all of us are aware of, but this being is full of love, and kindness... Humble as he is and forever caring I must say I'm blessed to have him as a friend... Millard u have come this far and what I can tell u is keep doing what u do best cause its gona take u places.... All I wish for u on this special day is Lots and Lots of Success cause u deserve it... I love u from da deepest part of my heart... Happy Birthday.... @millardayo @millardayo @millardayo "

No comments:

Post a Comment