Tuesday, April 21, 2015

An Angry Wema Sepetu Says Even If Her Legs Have Scars, Michirizi, And Too Thin But She Will Always Flaunt And Embrace Them.

Enough is enough !....Wema Sepetu is tired of some people who have been attacking and dissing her legs saying they are too thin like 'Chelewa' and unattractive. Wema posted photos being with her sister Nuru Sepetu, Wema was in pencil skirt which showed her legs and as usual some fans started to discuss her legs negatively. An angry Wema saw the comments and posted another photo to respond back to her critics.

"let me ask you demigods....did you want me to add flesh on my legs or...? this is the way they are and I can't stop wearing outfit which show them....I will always wear....never to stop....being ugly, having scars(makovu) or stretch marks(michirizi) they are Wema Sepetu's...and because they are mine I will embrace...are we together eeh.....so leave alone my sticks.......because God blessed me with....Good afternoon all" wrote Wema Sepetu

Wema Sepetu with her sister Nuru Sepetu...........

No comments:

Post a Comment