Saturday, April 18, 2015

Zari Is So Ugly, She Even Looks Horrible With Pregnancy, Not Sexy Like Wema Sepetu: Isabela Mpanda

Isabella Mpanda seeking a kick from Zari?....some said Yes after the struggling singer and actress threw shades to Zari on her Instagram. Isabella posted a photo of Zari' legs and captioned....

" forgive me her followers but she doesn't look stunning with pregnancy, secondly she isn't sexy her legs like a date(tende), her pregnancy looks so rough, in short she isn't sexy even if she isn't pregnant, her body isn't sexy at all" said the scandalous Isabella

Isabella didn't end there, she praised Wema Sepetu saying she is so hot and sexy not like Zari "my neighbor, my relative, my friend, you are sexy since long time ago I have said it" wrote Isabella and posted Wema's photo seen below, but she later on deleted the post though she was attacked by team Zari while team Wema praised her.

Do you agree with Isabella...?

No comments:

Post a Comment